flink-user mailing list archives

From Dawid Wysakowicz <wysakowicz.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Starting flink HA cluster with start-cluster.sh
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 09:37:00 GMT
Hi,

I've tried to start cluster with HA mode as described in the doc, but with
a current state of bin/config.sh I failed.

I think there is a bug with configuring the HIGH_AVAILABILITY variable in
block (bin/config.sh):

if [ -z "${HIGH_AVAILABILITY}" ]; then
     HIGH_AVAILABILITY=$(readFromConfig ${KEY_HIGH_AVAILABILITY} ""
"${YAML_CONF}")
     if [ -z "${HIGH_AVAILABILITY}" ]; then
        # Try deprecated value
        DEPRECATED_HA=$(readFromConfig "recovery.mode" "" "${YAML_CONF}")
        if [ -z "${DEPRECATED_HA}" ]; then
            HIGH_AVAILABILITY="none"
        elif [ ${DEPRECATED_HA} == "standalone" ]; then
            # Standalone is now 'none'
            HIGH_AVAILABILITY="none"
        else
            HIGH_AVAILABILITY=${DEPRECATED_HA}
        fi
     else
         HIGH_AVAILABILITY="none"
     fi
fi

if value "zookeeper" is read from config file the variable will be reset to
"none" with the else branch.

I just want to confirm it is a bug before filing a JIRA.

Regards
Dawid