flink-user mailing list archives

From Timo Walther <twal...@apache.org>
Subject Re: load balancing of keys to operators
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2017 08:47:58 GMT
I think it very depends on your use case, maybe you can use combiner
first to reduce the amount of records per key. Maybe you can explain
your application a bit more (which window, type of aggregations).

It often helps e.g. to introduce an artifical key und merge the result
of multiple windows in a downstream operator.