flink-user mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Web Dashboard reports 0 for sent/received bytes and records
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2017 18:51:28 GMT
Hello,

there are collected and are accessible under the metrics tab.

Currently we can't display them directly since the backing job
data-structure only sees tasks(aka chains) and
not the individual operators. There are some ongoing efforts to change
that though, so we may be able
to improve the display in the web UI as well soon!

Regards,
Chesnay