flink-user mailing list archives

From 윤형덕 <ynoo...@naver.com>
Subject multiple consumer of intermediate data set
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 04:42:45 GMT
Hi All,

figure1
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.2/fig/job_and_execution_graph.svg

as we can see in figure1, JobVertex(B) has two consumer( JobVertex(C) and JobVertex(D) )
and accordingly Intermediate Data Set of JobVertex(B) has two consumer( JobVertex(C) and JobVertex(D)
)
but in case of JobVertex(A), though it has two consumer( JobVertex(B) and JobVertex(D) ) same
as JobVertex(B)
it has two separate intermediates data set and each intermediate data set has one consumer.
i couldn't understand why... for me it looks same case but why one has one Intermediate Data
Set and another has two?
could anyone explain what is difference between JobVertex(A) and JobVertex(B)?