flink-user mailing list archives

From Kostas Kloudas <k.klou...@data-artisans.com>
Subject Re: Flink CEP
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2017 07:42:13 GMT
Hi Daniel,

The NOT operation is not yet supported in the CEP library but there is an open
issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-3320 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-3320>
and we are working on
integrating it in the next release of the CEP library.

Please monitor the issue to check the progress on the topic.

Now what you could do until this is done, is that you can specify a pattern that also
accepts the Stop, and then take the matched patterns stream and filter out the ones
that include it.

Could this help you achieve what you want?

Kostas

> On Mar 26, 2017, at 5:01 PM, Daniel Skates <zeophlite@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Flink team,
>
> Any ideas on how to achieve the below outcome:
>
> I have a stream of Strings, with the words Start, Step and Stop.  I'm trying to build
a pattern for a Start followed by another Start, without a Stop in between.