flink-user mailing list archives

From Sathi Chowdhury <Sathi.Chowdh...@elliemae.com>
Subject Re: kinesis producer setCustomPartitioner use stream's own data
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 09:09:55 GMT
Thanks Gordon,
It was simple to resolve.
Best,
Sathi

From: "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tzulitai@apache.org>
Date: Monday, February 20, 2017 at 11:46 PM
To: "user@flink.apache.org" <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: kinesis producer setCustomPartitioner use stream's own data

Hi Sathi,

The `getPartitionId` method is invoked with each record from the stream. In there, you can
extract values / fields from the record, and use that to determine the target partition id.

Is this what you had in mind?

Cheers,
Gordon

On February 21, 2017 at 11:54:21 AM, Sathi Chowdhury (sathi.chowdhury@elliemae.com<mailto:sathi.chowdhury@elliemae.com>)