flink-user mailing list archives

From Nico Kruber <n...@data-artisans.com>
Subject Re: Queryable State
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 18:08:18 GMT
Hi Chet,
the following thins may create the error you mentioned:
* the job ID of the query must match the ID of the running job
* the job is not running anymore
* the queryableStateName does not match the string given to
setQueryable("query-name")
* the queried key does not exist (note that you need to give its hash(!) in
the getKvState() method)
* something is wrong with the keyAndNamespace serialization - the following in
Java:
final byte[] serializedKey =
        KvStateRequestSerializer.serializeKeyAndNamespace(
                key, keySerializer,
                VoidNamespace.INSTANCE, VoidNamespaceSerializer.INSTANCE);

I have only tested the Java API though which you could try for reference.

Regards
Nico