flink-user mailing list archives

From "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tzuli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fw: Flink Kinesis Connector
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2017 12:17:16 GMT
Hi Matt!

As mentioned in the docs, due to the ASL license, we do not deploy the artifact to the Maven
central repository on Flink releases.
You will need to build the Kinesis connector by yourself (the instructions to do so are also
in the Flink Kinesis connector docs :)), and install it to your local Maven repository.
Then, you’ll be able to add it as a Maven dependency in your projects.

Cheers,
Gordon