flink-user mailing list archives

From "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tzuli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A way to control redistribution of operator state?
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 07:31:14 GMT
Hi Dmitry,

Technically, from the looks of the internal code around `OperatorStateRepartitioner`, I think
it is certainly possible to be pluggable.
Right now it is just hard coded to use a round-robin repartitioner implementation as default.

However, I’m not sure of the plans in exposing this to the user and making it configurable.
Looping in Stefan (in cc) who mostly worked on this part and see if he can provide more info.

- Gordon