flink-user mailing list archives

From Ufuk Celebi <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Remove old <1.0 documentation from google
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 14:47:55 GMT
@Jonas: We added that, but as Greg said some docs are apparently not updated automatically
(see here https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/3242).

As mentioned in the linked PR I agree that we should consider removing everything < 1.0.0
and redirect the older URL to the latest stable release.

@David, Stephan: What do you think about this?

We didn't do it, because we weren't sure what the redirects will mean for the general page
rank of the docs, but I think this is not maintable as it is right now.