flink-user mailing list archives

From Anton Solovev <Anton_Solo...@epam.com>
Subject RE: 1.2 release date
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 07:25:57 GMT
Ho Robert,

I thought this list https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/List+of+contributors
would be updated
But after announcement it’s not necessary I think

From: Robert Metzger [mailto:rmetzger@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2017 7:58 PM
To: user@flink.apache.org
Subject: Re: 1.2 release date

Hi Anton,

which contributors list are you referring to?
I've included all release contributors into the rel announcement.

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 11:50 AM, Anton Solovev <Anton_Solovev@epam.com<mailto:Anton_Solovev@epam.com>>
wrote:
Hi,

Could you update List of contributors after that? ☺

Anton Solovev
Software Engineer

Office: +7 846 200 09 70 x 55621<tel:+7%20846%20200%2009%2070;ext=55621>   Email: anton_solovev@epam.com<mailto:anton_solovev@epam.com>
Samara, Russia (GMT+4)   epam.com<http://www.epam.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION AND DISCLAIMER
This message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to which it
is addressed and contains information that is legally privileged and confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. All unintended recipients are obliged to delete
this message and destroy any printed copies.