flink-user mailing list archives

From Anton Solovev <Anton_Solo...@epam.com>
Subject RE: Flink batch processing fault tolerance
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 11:33:38 GMT
Hi Aljoscha,
Could you share your plans of resolving it?

Best,
Anton

From: Aljoscha Krettek [mailto:aljoscha@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 2:48 PM
To: user@flink.apache.org
Subject: Re: Flink batch processing fault tolerance

Hi,
yes, this is indeed true. We had some plans for how to resolve this but they never materialised
because of the focus on Stream Processing. We might unite the two in the future and then you
will get fault-tolerant batch/stream processing in the same API.

Best,
Aljoscha

On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 at 09:28 Renjie Liu <liurenjie2008@gmail.com<mailto:liurenjie2008@gmail.com>>