flink-user mailing list archives

From Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject Re: allowed lateness on windowed join?
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2017 14:48:00 GMT
Hi,
I'm afraid that's not possible but you can use a regular stream and do the
join yourself. What the code for JoinedStreams essentially does is take two
streams, map them to a common data type, union them and then perform a
normal window operation.

The code for this is in CoGroupedStreams (as the general case of a join)
and JoinedStreams.

Cheers,
Aljoscha

On Mon, 30 Jan 2017 at 17:38 Saiph Kappa <saiph.kappa@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is it possible to specify  allowed lateness for a window join like the
> following one:
>
> val tweetsAndWarning = warningsPerStock.join(tweetsPerStock).where(_.symbol).equalTo(_.symbol)
>     .window(SlidingEventTimeWindows.of(Time.of(windowDurationSec, TimeUnit.SECONDS),
Time.of(windowDurationSec,