flink-user mailing list archives

From Fabian Hueske <fhue...@gmail.com>
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 09:21:08 GMT
Hi Jonas,

thanks for the suggestion.
Critical infrastructure (repository, dev mailing list) of Apache projects
must be hosted on Apache infrastructure.
For example, Github is just mirroring the ASF git repositories.

We integrated the mailing lists with Nabble (user [1], dev [2]) and there
is also an Apache project PonyMail [3].

AFAIK, it would be possible to host the user mailing list somewhere else
(there is also a StackOverflow tag for Flink).
However, I see the risk of splitting the community.
The chances that questions can be answered would drop if there are too many
places to ask questions.

Best, Fabian

[3] https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@flink.apache.org