flink-user mailing list archives

From Punit Tandel <punit.tan...@ericsson.com>
Subject Re: Flink jdbc
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2017 11:37:27 GMT
HI,

Yes i have written custom jdbc sink function based on the jdbcoutformat
for streaming and its working and writing records in postgres db or H2
in memory db. However trying to figure out how many times open method is
called and establishes database connection because for my integration
tests its calling open() method for couple of times which is
establishing connection couple of times and that is only for one single
event coming from kafka. So can you please tell if its a default
implementation that will establish connection multiple times ?
Or db connection will be taken from connection pool if i will run my app
on Cluster? would be great help

Thanks