flink-user mailing list archives

From Steffen Hausmann <stef...@hausmann-family.de>
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2017 13:32:10 GMT
Hi there,

I’m having problems running a job on Flink 1.2.0 that successfully
executes on Flink 1.1.3. The job is supposed to read events from a
Kinesis stream and to send outputs to Elasticsearch and it actually
initiates successfully on a Flink 1.2.0 cluster running on YARN, but as
soon as I start to ingest events into the Kinesis stream, the job fails
(see the attachment for more information):

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected key group index. This indicates a
bug.

at org.apache.flink.runtime.state.heap.StateTable.set(StateTable.java:57)

at
org.apache.flink.runtime.state.heap.HeapListState.add(HeapListState.java:98)

at
org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.operators.windowing.WindowOperator.processElement(WindowOperator.java:372)

at
org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.io.StreamInputProcessor.processInput(StreamInputProcessor.java:185)

at
org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.OneInputStreamTask.run(OneInputStreamTask.java:63)

at
org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.StreamTask.invoke(StreamTask.java:272)

at org.apache.flink.runtime.taskmanager.Task.run(Task.java:655)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Any ideas what’s going wrong here? The job executes successfully when
it’s compiled against the Flink 1.1.3 artifacts and run on a Flink 1.1.3
cluster. Does this indicate a bug in my code or is this rather a bug in
Flink? How can I further debug this?

Any guidance is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Steffen