flink-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Knauf <konstantin.kn...@tngtech.com>
Subject Flink 1.2 Jobmanager OOME - CheckpointCoordinators
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 15:06:52 GMT
Hi everyone,

I am currently running a small Flink job locally, which checkpoints
every 100ms.

After a few minutes the JM crashes with an OOME. In the Headump I can
see, that a TimerTask holds references to all completed
CheckpointCoordinators. I assume this task is supposed to clean these
checkpoints up eventually.

First, is this the expected behaviour? Second, is there a configuration
option to trigger this cleanup timer earlier?

Cheers,

Konstantin

--
Konstantin Knauf * konstantin.knauf@tngtech.com * +49-174-3413182
TNG Technology Consulting GmbH, Betastr. 13a, 85774 Unterföhring