flink-user mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unable to use Scala's BeanProperty with classes
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 09:48:09 GMT
Hello,

There is an open PR about adding support for case classes to the
cassandra sinks: https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/2633

You would have to checkout the branch and build it yourself. If this
works for you it would be great if you could also give some
feedback either here or in the PR.

Regards,
Chesnay