flink-user mailing list archives

From Nico Kruber <n...@data-artisans.com>
Subject Re: Missing test dependency in Eclipse with Flink 1.2.0
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 13:51:34 GMT
You do not require a plugin, but most probably this dependency was not fetched
by Eclipse. Please try a "mvn clean package" in your project and see whether
this helps Eclipse.

Also, you may create a clean test project with

mvn archetype:generate                               \
      -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.flink              \
      -DarchetypeArtifactId=flink-quickstart-java      \
      -DarchetypeVersion=1.2.0

for which I could not find any dependency issues using Eclipse.

Regards,
Nico