flink-user mailing list archives

From Alex De Castro <alex.decas...@lab49.com>
Subject #FlinkVectors: how can I attach a label or tag to a vector in ML (batch) for future cross-reference?
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2017 10:29:02 GMT
Say I’m doing document retrieval on a large batch of docs, and I’m using KNN to predict
topics. I noticed however I struggled a bit to look back at the original text documents based
on the numerical results only: I had to use some hashing tricks which weren’t optimal. Is
it possible to request a feature in Flink to allow for vectors to have labels (e.g. key, ID
etc.)?  Any hacks or workarounds for this problem? Appending the vectors won’t work either
since ML algos will complain.
--

This email and any attachments may contain information which is
confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended exclusively for