flink-user mailing list archives

From Punit Tandel <punit.tan...@ericsson.com>
Subject Re: Flink jdbc
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 14:39:40 GMT
Thanks for the info, At the moment i used the flink-jdbc to write the
streaming data coming from kafka which i can process and write those
data in postgres or mysql database configured on cluster or sandbox,
However when trying to write integration tests i am using in memory H2
database which some what acting strange as i can not see any error being
thrown by write record method but at the same time nothing is written in
database. So kinda a little hard to figure whats going wrong here.

Thanks