flink-user mailing list archives

From raikarsunil <rsunil...@gmail.com>
Subject Flink Application Log :Custom Log properties
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 13:54:41 GMT
Hi ,

Is there any way we can configure application logging by passing the custom
log4j properties file in flink run command? The aim is to write all the
application logs in a specific file rather than the default yarn/flink log
file.

Currently I am using the below command to run my application :

flink run -m yarn-cluster -yst -yn 2 -ynm MyAppName -yd -yt
CustomFileLocation JARFILE ARGS

*NOTE:There are many applications running on the EMR ,looking for solution
without tweaking the log properties in the flink directory.*

Thanks,
Sunil