flink-user mailing list archives

From vinay patil <vinay18.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Checkpointing with RocksDB as statebackend
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 08:55:27 GMT
Hi Stephan,

You can see the snaphots in the earlier mail

When the size of the record increases task managers are getting killed with
the default FLASH_SSD_OPTIMIZED option.

When I tried to set backgroundflushes to 4 and backgroundCompactions to 8 it
ran for more time but then I got the following exception :
AsynchronousException{java.lang.Exception: Could not materialize checkpoint
39 for operator WindowOp
at
org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.StreamTask$AsyncCheckpointRunnable.run(StreamTask.java:980)
	at
	at
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Regards,
Vinay Patil