flink-user mailing list archives

From "F.Amara" <fath...@wso2.com>
Subject Task Manager recovery in Standalone Cluster High Availability mode
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 09:00:39 GMT
Hi,

I'm working with Apache Flink 1.1.2 and testing on High Availability mode.
In the case of Task Manager failures they say a standby TM will recover the
work of the failed TM. In my case, I have 4 TM's running in parallel and
when a TM is killed the state goes to Cancelling and then to Failed rather
than Restarting and the work is not recovered.

Is there a specific way to create standby TM's and a specific reason for
jobs not being recovered?