flink-user mailing list archives

From nsengupta <sengupta.nirma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiler error while using 'CsvTableSource'
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2017 05:39:23 GMT
Til,

FWIW, I have fired the entire testsuite for Flink latest Snapshot.

Almost all testcases passed, particularly this one:

This case uses a bulit-in loaded CSV (in
org.apache.flink.table.api.scala.batch.TableSourceTest.scala):

Because this testcase runs, I presume that compiler is able to sort out the
TypeInformation while building Flink-libraries, but while running, it is
failing to do so, for some reason.

-- Nirmalya