flink-user mailing list archives

From "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tzuli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fault tolerance guarantees of Elasticsearch sink in flink-elasticsearch2?
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 09:21:45 GMT
Hi Andrew!

There’s nothing special about extending the checkpointing interfaces for the SinkFunction;
for Flink they’re essentially user functions that have user state to be checkpointed.
So yes, you’ll just implement is as you would for a flatMap / map / etc. function.

Fell free to let me know if you bump into any questions.

Cheers,
Gordon