flink-user mailing list archives

From Estela Gallardo Zapata <egalla...@oesia.com>
Subject FLINK-5236. flink 1.1.3 and modifying the classpath to use another version of fasterxml.
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 21:10:12 GMT
Hello everyone,

I'm new in  the flink mailing-list :)  and I'll try to be respectful and helpful.

I'm writing  to this mailing list, due to an issue l have with Flink 1.1.3 and my application.jar,
related to this previous thread: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-5236

I use Intelli-J to run locally my maven application and it runs correctly with flink 1.1.3
and scala 2.10.

But when I try to run my application's jar in the cluster, it seems that there is an issue
with library faxterxml.

It seems that Flink uses a different version of this library and, as it overwrites the user-classpath,
I can't get my application running in the cluster.

I've tried modifying the Hadoop-conf file, making a flat-jar, modifying HADOOP_USER_CLASSPATH_FIRST,
copy my application's jar directly in flink/lib...

Could someone please give me some more clues or help me clarify the explanation in the mailling
list?

Thank you very much.

Estela.