flink-user mailing list archives

From Zhangrucong <zhangruc...@huawei.com>
Subject re: Does Flink cluster security works in Flink 1.1.4 release?
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2017 03:19:52 GMT
Hi Stephan:
          Thanks for your reply.
You mean the CLI、JM、TM、WebUI  have supported Kerberos authentication only in yarn cluster
model in 1.1.x release?

发件人: Stephan Ewen [mailto:sewen@apache.org]
发送时间: 2017年1月4日 17:23
收件人: user@flink.apache.org<mailto:user@flink.apache.org>
主题: Re: Does Flink cluster security works in Flink 1.1.4 release?

Hi!

Flink 1.1.x supports Kerberos for Hadoop (HDFS, YARN, HBase) via Hadoop's ticket system. It
should work via kinit, in the same way when submitting a secure MapReduce job.

Kerberos for ZooKeeper, Kafka, etc, is only part of the 1.2 release.

Greetings,
Stephan

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 7:25 AM, Zhangrucong <zhangrucong@huawei.com<mailto:zhangrucong@huawei.com>>