flink-user mailing list archives

From Charith Wickramarachchi <charith.dhanus...@gmail.com>
Subject Measuring Execution Time
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2017 06:36:53 GMT
Hi All,

I have a program that executes multiple (data dependent) iterative jobs one
after another in the same execution plan.

It has the following structure

ExecutionEnvironment env = ......

LoadData

Iterative Process 1

Iterative Process 2

Iterative Process N

env.execute("...")

I want to measure the execution time for each Iterative process. Does
flink has a direct way to measure this time? It will be great if you could
provide a pointer.

Thanks,
Charith

--
Charith Dhanushka Wickramaarachchi

Tel  +1 213 447 4253
Blog  http://charith.wickramaarachchi.org/
<http://charithwiki.blogspot.com/>
Twitter  @charithwiki <https://twitter.com/charithwiki>

This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information
and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not the
intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have
received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating
that fact and delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not
print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information
contained in this communication. Internet communications cannot be
guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not
accept liability for any errors or omissions