flink-user mailing list archives

From Charith Wickramarachchi <charith.dhanus...@gmail.com>
Subject HashMap/HashSet Serialization Issue
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2017 02:06:18 GMT
Hi All,

I am using flink-gelly and using a custom POJO type as the
VertexValue/MessageType (I am using the vertex-centric model). The POJO
contains HashMap/HashSet as members. While executing the job I am getting
following Log message.

17:50:53,582 INFO  org.apache.flink.api.java.typeutils.TypeExtractor
      - No fields detected for class java.util.HashSet. Cannot be used as a
PojoType. Will be handled as GenericType
17:50:53,583 INFO  org.apache.flink.api.java.typeutils.TypeExtractor
      - class java.util.HashMap is not a valid POJO type

Is there a way to resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Charith

--
Charith Dhanushka Wickramaarachchi

Tel  +1 213 447 4253
Blog  http://charith.wickramaarachchi.org/
<http://charithwiki.blogspot.com/>
Twitter  @charithwiki <https://twitter.com/charithwiki>

This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information
and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not the
intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have
received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating
that fact and delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not
print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information
contained in this communication. Internet communications cannot be
guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not
accept liability for any errors or omissions