flink-user mailing list archives

From Abdul Salam Shaikh <abd.salam.sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding caching the evicted elements and re-emitting them to the next window
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2017 22:47:13 GMT
Hi,

I am using 1.2-Snapshot version of Apache Flink which provides the new
enhanced Evictor functionality and using customized triggers for Global
Window. I have a use case where I am evicting the unwanted event(element)
for the current window before it is evaluated. However, I am looking for
options to cache this evicted element and re-use it in the next window. Is
there a possibility which can help me achieve this in the context of Flink
or in a more generic programming approach.

Thanks in anticipation!