flink-user mailing list archives

From Greg Hogan <c...@greghogan.com>
Subject Re: start-cluster.sh issue
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2017 16:53:54 GMT
Hi Lior,

Try adding this to your flink-conf.yaml:
  env.ssh.opts: FLINK_CONF_DIR=/tmp/parallelmachine/lior/flink/conf

I think this is expected and not a bug (setting FLINK_CONF_DIR from the
environment is supported for YARN). Please do file a JIRA for this feature
as I think it would be a nice improvement.

I created FLINK-5680 to add env.ssh.opts to the configuration documentation
[1].

[1] https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/setup/config.html

Greg