flink-user mailing list archives

From Hongyuhong <hongyuh...@huawei.com>
Subject Re: Som question about Flink stream sql
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2017 07:08:56 GMT
Thanks Jark

Do you have any design documents or instructions about row window? We are interested in adding
supports of window in streamsql side and it’s greate if can have some reference.
Thanks very much.

Best
Yuhong

发件人: Jark Wu [mailto:wuchong.wc@alibaba-inc.com]
发送时间: 2017年1月6日 11:01
收件人: user@flink.apache.org
主题: Re: Som question about Flink stream sql

Hi Yuhong,

I have assigned an issue for tumble row-window, but the progress is still under design and
discuss. The implementation of row window is more complex than group window.
I will push forward this issue in the next days.

- Jark Wu

在 2017年1月5日,下午7:00,Hongyuhong <hongyuhong@huawei.com<mailto:hongyuhong@huawei.com>>
写道:

Hi Fabian,

Thanks for the reply.
As you noticed, row windows are already supported by Calcite and FLIP-11 has planned,
Can you tell something about the progress of the row windows in Table API?

Regards.
Yuhong