flink-user mailing list archives

From Hongyuhong <hongyuh...@huawei.com>
Subject Som question about Flink stream sql
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2017 03:40:26 GMT
Hi,
We are currently exploring on Flink streamsql ,
And I see the group-window has been implemented in Table API, and row-window is also planning
in FLIP-11. It seems that row-window grammar is more similar to calcite over clause.
I'm curious about the detail plan and roadmap of stream sql, cause FLIP-11 just mentioned
Table API.
And is that streamsql priority implement row-window? Or if group-window is considered, what
is the status on calcite integration?
The issue on calcite jira was raised in August, what's the status right now?
Thanks in advance!

Regards
Yuhong