flink-user mailing list archives

From Gwenhael Pasquiers <gwenhael.pasqui...@ericsson.com>
Subject Programmatically get live values of accumulators
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2017 09:34:49 GMT
Hi, and best wishes for the year to come :)

I'd like to be able to programmatically get the (live) values of accumulators in order to
send them using a statsd (or another) client in the JobManager of a yarn-deployed application.
I say live because I'd like to use that in streaming (24/7) applications, and send live stats,
I cannot way for the application to end.

I've seen that there is a json API (I'd prefer no to have my app poll itself).
I've seen some code on github (tests files) where it's done using the underlying akka framework,
I don't mind doing it the same way and creating an actor to get notifications messages, but
I don't know the best way, and there probably is a better one.

Thanks in advance,

Gwenhaƫl PASQUIERS