flink-user mailing list archives

From Gwenhael Pasquiers <gwenhael.pasqui...@ericsson.com>
Subject RE: Programmatically get live values of accumulators
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 09:16:17 GMT
Indeed, that looks like what we need. We currently rely on flink 1.0.1, that feature might
be a good reason to update our flink version. I’ll test it. Many thanks ! !

From: Jamie Grier [mailto:jamie@data-artisans.com]
Sent: lundi 2 janvier 2017 20:56
To: user@flink.apache.org
Subject: Re: Programmatically get live values of accumulators

Hi Gwenhael,

I think what you actually want is to use the Apache Flink metrics interface.  See the following:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.1/apis/metrics.html

Sending metrics to StatsD is supported out-of-the-box.

-Jamie

On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 1:34 AM, Gwenhael Pasquiers <gwenhael.pasquiers@ericsson.com<mailto:gwenhael.pasquiers@ericsson.com>>