flink-user mailing list archives

From Rami Al-Isawi <Rami.Al-Is...@comptel.com>
Subject Re: Cannot run using a savepoint with the same jar
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2017 11:36:05 GMT
Hi Stephan,

I have not change the parallelism nor the names or anything in my program. It is the same
exact jar file unmodified.

I have tried uid. but I faced this "UnsupportedOperationException: Cannot assign user-specified
hash to intermediate node in chain. This will be supported in future versions of Flink. As
a work around start new chain at task Map."

Any clues how to carry on? I am just trying to avoid the painful process of dismantling the
code and test so I come closer to the cause.

I just think that if I am providing the same exact jar, nothing should break.

Regards,
-Rami

On 4 Jan 2017, at 11:19, Stephan Ewen <sewen@apache.org<mailto:sewen@apache.org>>