flink-user mailing list archives

From Neil Derraugh <neil.derra...@intellifylearning.com>
Subject Zeppelin: Flink Kafka Connector
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 14:58:32 GMT
This is really a Zeppelin question, and I’ve already posted to the user list there.  I’m
just trying to draw in as many relevant eyeballs as possible.  If you can help please reply
on the Zeppelin mailing list.

In my Zeppelin notebook I’m having a problem importing the Kafka streaming library for Flink.

I added org.apache.flink:flink-connector-kafka_2.11:0.10.2 to the Dependencies on the Flink
interpreter.

The Flink interpreter runs code, just not if I have the following import.
import org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.kafka.FlinkKafkaConsumer010

I get this error:
<console>:72: error: object FlinkKafkaConsumer010 is not a member of package org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.kafka
       import org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.kafka.FlinkKafkaConsumer010

Am I doing something wrong here?

Neil