flink-user mailing list archives

From Stephan Epping <stephan.epp...@zweitag.de>
Subject Re: Problem with JodaTime
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2017 07:39:05 GMT
Hi Robert,

thanks for the fast response. The following line fixed the problem (maybe a good topic for
the docs), because I thought JodaTime is supported out of the box.
Buts I think thats only the case with the JacksonParser.

this.env.addDefaultKryoSerializer(DateTime.class, JodaDateTimeSerializer.class);
best,
Stephan

> On 24 Dec 2016, at 09:40, Robert Metzger <rmetzger@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Stephan,
>
> Can you post the list of fields in the POJO and the full exception (so that I can see
which serializer is being used).