flink-user mailing list archives

From <denis.doll...@thomsonreuters.com>
Subject RE: Release 1.2?
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 17:34:46 GMT
Thanks for the quick update, sounds perfect!
And I‘ll try the staging repo trick in pom.xml.

Denis

From: Stephan Ewen [mailto:sewen@apache.org]
Sent: mardi 17 janvier 2017 11:42
To: user@flink.apache.org
Subject: Re: Release 1.2?

So far it looks as if the next release candidate comes in a few days (end of this week, beginning
of next).

Keep the fingers crossed that it passes!

If you want to help speed the release up, I would recommend to check the next release candidate
(simply use it as the deployed version and see if it works for you).
You can use release candidates like regular releases, if you add the apache staging repository
to the sources in you application's pom.xml file.

The email announcing the release candidate usually has the details for that,

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 10:26 AM, Timo Walther <twalthr@apache.org<mailto:twalthr@apache.org>>