Hi robert,

Yes, I am using the same code, just swithcing the version in pom.xml to 1.2-SNAPSHOT and the cluster binaries to the compiled lastest master (at the time of the question)). Here is the watermark assignment :

.assignTimestampsAndWatermarks(new AscendingTimestampExtractor<Tuple3<Long,String,String>>() {
    @Override
        public long extractAscendingTimestamp(Tuple3<Long,String,String> tuple3) {
            return tuple3.f0;
        }
})

Best,
Yassine

Hi Yassine,
are you sure your watermark extractor is the same between the two versions. It sounds a bit like the watermarks for the 1.2 code are not generated correctly.

Regards,
Robert