Von: Aljoscha Krettek [mailto:aljoscha@apache.org]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2016 12:41
An: user@flink.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Time To Live-Setting for State/StateDescriptor

Hi Julian,

we're aware of the issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-3946) but unfortunately it's not implemented yet. I recently added ProcessFunction which is somewhat similar to a flatmap but also allows setting timers. This can be used to set a TTL timer and then call clear() on the state when the timer fires. This will be release in Flink 1.2.

Cheers,

Aljoscha