flink-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Avro Parquet/Flink/Beam
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2016 16:25:18 GMT
Hi,

Beam provides a AvroCoder/AvroIO that you can use, but not yet a
ParquetIO (I created a Jira about that and started to work on it).

You can use the Avro reader to populate the PCollection and then use a
custom DoFn to create the Parquet (waiting for the ParquetIO).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré