flink-user mailing list archives

From Ufuk Celebi <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: get trigger context from WindowFunction
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 10:07:31 GMT
I don't think that this is possible right now.

There are a proposal and discussion to extend the window function meta data here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-2+Extending+Window+Function+Metadata

Looping in Aljoscha who worked on this and maybe knows a way to work around it with what we
currently have?

– Ufuk