flink-user mailing list archives

From Ufuk Celebi <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Csv to windows?
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 08:41:29 GMT
I think this is independent of streaming. If you want to compute the aggregate over all keys
and data you need to do this in a single task, e.g. use a (flat)map with parallelism 1, do
the aggregation there and then broadcast to downstream operators. Does this make sense or
am I overlooking something?