flink-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Ge Wu <andrew.ge...@gmail.com>
Subject automatically submit a job to a HA cluster
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2016 12:00:25 GMT
Hi,

We  have a streaming job wants to submit to a HA cluster via jenkins.
Recently we had a downtime on one of the master node and we have it restarted, it seems the
backup master became master and submitting to the original master does not do anything.

Currently we are using command line to cancel and submit new job on one of the master when
deploying new jobs.
Anyone know if it is possible to submit to a job to the current acting master in the cluster?
and is it possible to detach from execution gracefully since it is a streaming job?

Thanks very much!

Andrew