flink-user mailing list archives

From Yassine MARZOUGUI <y.marzou...@mindlytix.com>
Subject Sink not switched to "RUNUNG" even though a task slot is available
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 13:03:04 GMT
Hi all,

My batch job has the follwoing plan in the end (figure attached):

‚Äč
I have a total of 32 task slots, and I have set the parallelism of the last
two operators before the sink to 31. The sink parallelism is 1. The last
operator before the sink is a MapOperator, so it doesn't need to buffer all
elements before emitting the output.

Looking at the dashboard, I see that one task slot is available, but the
sink subtask stays in the state "CREATED".

Any explanation for this behaviour? Thank you.

Best,
Yassine