flink-user mailing list archives

From Abdul Salam Shaikh <abd.salam.sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding time window based on the values received in the stream
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 00:04:14 GMT
Hi,

I have a requirement for my thesis project where I need to set the time
window based on the value which I received in the event stream.

I need to collect the values when the value starts at 0 and increments to a
max value(which is unknown) till the value resets to 0 again on which a
trigger is triggered which performs a calculation based on the values
collected.

DataStream<Tuple4<String,Double,String,Integer>> detectorEventStream =
streamMatchedTuples
        .keyBy(Based on the first param of the tuple)
        .timeWindow(based on the second param of the tuple)
        .apply(new PhaseCalculator());

I am relatively new in flink so I would like to have ideas on how to
proceed.

--
Thanks & Regards,

*Abdul Salam Shaikh*