flink-user mailing list archives

From PedroMrChaves <pedro.mr.cha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the best way to load/add patterns dynamically (at runtime) with Flink?
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2016 15:58:05 GMT
The best answer I can give you is the one given in the post. Currently,
there is no way of dynamically changing the patterns.
The only way would be to dive into Flink's core code and change the way
operators are shipped to the cluster.

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 3:34 PM, kaelumania [via Apache Flink User Mailing
List archive.] <ml-node+s2336050n10326h61@n4.nabble.com> wrote:

> I also found this really interesting post
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/40018199/flink-and-
> dynamic-templates-recognition

> .
> NAML
> <http://apache-flink-user-mailing-list-archive.2336050.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

-----
Best Regards,
Pedro Chaves