flink-user mailing list archives

From Gyula Fóra <gyula.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Proper way of adding external jars
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 15:59:22 GMT
Hi,

I have been trying to use the -C flag to add external jars with user code
and I have observed some strange behaviour.

What I am trying to do is the following:
I have 2 jars, JarWithMain.jar contains the main class and UserJar.jar
contains some classes that the main method will eventually execute and also
depends on classes from JarWithMain.

Running this works:
flink run .... -C UserJar.jar -c MainMethod JarWithMain.jar args...

Running this leads to no class def found errors in the StreamTask
initialization where it reads the functions from the config:
flink run .... -C JarWithMain.jar -c MainMethod UserJar.jar  args...

Did I miss something?

Cheers,
Gyula